At FileCatalyst, we realize the value of providing best-in-class solutions, services and support to our customers—across all industries and spanning the globe. Our select group of partners extends our reach, leveraging FileCatalyst solutions to complement their own product and service offerings, and enabling their customers to improve business interactions both internally and externally.
FileCatalyst's patent pending file transfer technology is used by enterprises worldwide. We are proud to provide our partners with industry-proven products to meet their clients' current and future requirements.
Our partner program is based on these key principles:
- We are dedicated to each partner—your success is our success.
- We partner selectively in order to provide the best, most complete solutions available.
- We work to ensure that our value propositions align with partner objectives.
- We measure our success by partner sales engagement level, revenue achievement and overall end-customer satisfaction.
The FileCatalyst Partner Alliance Program is a formal development, support and training package. This program is for channel partners (consultants, resellers, system integrators and distributors) and embedded partners (ISV, IHV and service providers) who wish to deliver best-in-class file transfer solutions to their customers through the FileCatalyst portfolio.
Our partners can expect a high level of collaboration and engagement. Support tools are readily available, including partner sales kits, SDKs and the FileCatalyst Partner Alliance Program portal.
Learn more about FileCatalyst Partner Alliance Program Benefits.
We are currently recruiting global and regional channel partners who have the goal of delivering FileCatalyst to one or more of the following vertical markets:
- Oil, Gas, Energy
- Telecommunications (CLECs, Data Centers)
- Broadcasting and Post Production
- Digital Media
- Health Care Imaging / Pharmaceutical
- Service providers (Cloud Computing, SaaS)
If you are interested in joining the FileCatalyst Alliance Partner Program, please contact us or complete the Partner Alliance Program information form.