- My first sight of the inside of the show was the entrance to the South Hall. Glowing signs from an assortment of incredible exhibitors with amazing products, and I knew that anybody attending the show would certainly find something of interest. Mesmerizing!
- If you're a generally outgoing person as an exhibitor, any nerves fly out the window as soon as you talk to your first interested attendee. When you're enthusiastic about your own product (as I am), and the attendee is genuinely interested (as anybody stopping for more than a few seconds was!), the conversation is exciting and easy for both parties
- You're still there for business. Have fun (it was Vegas after all!) but be sure that you keep your head "in the game"; only one morning was a wee bit rougher for me than I would have hoped for, and it was a lesson very quickly learned.
- Having a prime location is great, but having a great product is even better--people will seek you out when you have something compelling to offer
- Flying the red-eye is no fun. (I had to come back early for a previous engagement)