- Ability to automatically create XML file containing all the Job details in Workflow.
- Java API, ability to submit jobs programatically from any third party Java Application
- Temporary accounts, designated users can now “invite others” to the system, this triggers an invitation sent via email and the new account is set to automatically expire after a predefined number of days.
- Ability to specify when a User Account expires. Once expired, the user will no longer be able to login to the application.
- Automatic deletion of expired user accounts (for both temp and regular users)
- New user status added – “File Area only no job entry”, when a user is in this status they will not have the ability to submit jobs. Only access to file area and group folders will be available to the user.
- Added Database Connection Pooling
- Return first order form found for the user instead of default order form for HotFolder/Plugin/API submissions.
- Capture FTP logs when uploading links, PDF and XML files
- In case of error during upload of PDF, XML or file links, added wait and retry functionality
- In Webmail, simplified the download links sent to the recipients, new links look like: http://myserver.demo/GET/JOBID this helps to by-pass some phishing/SPAM filters
- Improved logging when re-ordering a job
- New filter on user list, allows admins to filter the user list by user status, full access, job entry only, temp user, admin etc...
- Fix installers to work with Windows7 and 64 bit systems.
- Improved performance of many SQL database calls
#1 on 2010-Mar-02 Tue 03:21+-14400