Those who subscribe to our news from our support site (support.filecatalyst.com
) will already be aware; for those keeping tabs on us via this blog, we're happy to announce that FileCatalyst Webmail and FileCatalyst Workflow have each been updated to version 4.2. Here's the notice as it appeared in our news:
FileCatalyst Webmail and Workflow have been updated to version 4.2, and are available at your download area. If you have forgotten how to download or have any other questions about this release, please contact your FileCatalyst representative. This release introduces a number of features and improvements, including tighter database and storage management and a few new features.
Here are some of the updates:
* Global address book in Webmail
* Ability to import address book contacts from csv in Webmail
* "Private Order Form" ability to restrict order form to group members only in Workflow
* Re-signed and updated all the applets, new applet certificate will expire in March 2011
* Added bandwidth tuning paramters in the user profile if the application has acceleration is enabled
* Ability to sort group list by group name
* Auto clean up of /uploadtemp and config/backup folders
* Display memory usage information on the About page
* Fixed a problem with Tomcat logs growing very fast
* Added additional security to HTTP file transfers
* Fixed job submission via HotFolder
* Auto Clean-up of HSQL
* Fixed HTTP "form" upload bug
* Fixed bug with "Isolate Groups"
* Increased the detail of system log
This new release is a recommended upgrade; technical support requests may require upgrade prior to trouble-shooting.