The FileCatalyst team is proud to announce the release of v4.8 and is now available for download from our main download page.
- Added: (Workflow) REST API - Use REST calls to perform administrative functions. (Create/Update/Delete/List Users, Groups, Order Forms, FC/FTP Sites).
- Added: (Webmail + Workflow) - Expiry of Packages - Ability for the administrator and/or user to define when packages expire.
- Added: (Workflow) - Ability to send to a user or group
- Added: (Workflow) - Script Execution - Ability to execute a script after upload of all files.
- Added: (Workflow) - Ability for user to select groups when inviting temp accounts
- Added: (Workflow) - New password policies. Ability to specify types of password the system should allow.
- Improved: (Webmail + Workflow) Added Retry and Resume for connections between HTTP Servlet and FTP Server.
- Fixed: (Workflow) Email Filter Settings did not persist after clicking Save.
- Fixed: (Webmail + Workflow) Uploading from AFP mounts on Mac OS X
- Fixed: (Workflow) Isolate groups when shared jobs was unchecked
- Fixed: (Webmail + Workflow) Access download files link as anonymous from create new job page.
- Fixed: (Webmail + Workflow) Cancel on Invite Others now redirects to Main Menu.
- Fixed: (HotFolder/Outlook Plugin/API) would always default to HTTP mode when the default transfer mode was set to AUTO.
- Fixed: (Webmail + Workflow) Export of Personal Address Book to CSV
- Fixed: (Webmail + Workflow) Import 1000+ AD contacts into Global Address Book.
- Fixed: (Webmail + Workflow) AD/LDAP user accounts containing apostrophe or any other illegal character in FCWEB
- Fixed: (Webmail + Workflow) Disabled reorder link for jobs/uploads with failed transfer status
- Using: (Webmail + Workflow) FileCatalyst Direct v3.0.1 build 4
#1 on 2012-Jun-01 Fri 06:57+-14400