The next version of our FileCatalyst Direct product is ramping up for imminent release. For several days now, existing clients and interested parties have been testing beta versions of 2.9 and providing final feedback before launch. If you are interested in checking out 2.9 before it goes into production, be sure to talk to your representative or hit our Request Trial form. If you are an existing client simply visit the download area and look for the link to the beta.
Here's a sneak peek at the updated interface (after the image, check out the release notes highlights):
- New look and feel for FileCatalyst HotFolder and Server
- Look and feel update for applets and Express Client
- Re-organization of configuration options
- Special read-only admin account for FileCatalyst Server
- IP Filters and session kill for Server Remote Admin connections
- New first-run HotFolder wizard to streamline setup
- HotFolder Site Wizard provides richer configuration options
- Improved concurrency and efficiency in zip-chunking tasks
- One-time HotFolder tasks
- New sample code showcasing flexibility and deep integration of FileCatalyst for web front-ends.
#1 on 2011-May-18 Wed 05:37+-14400
#2 on 2011-May-18 Wed 05:37+-14400