FileCatalyst is ideally suited for the multinational enterprise. The FileCatalyst platform is expandable, allowing organizations to add any other product or functionality to the existing deployment. Start with accelerated point-to-point file transfers between geographically diverse regions, and add FileCatalyst Webmail or Workflow to expand your web-based file transfer tools. Or use FileCatalyst SDK to quickly integrate accelerated file transfers into your existing enterprise software.
Standardizing on FileCatalyst as your preferred file transfer (FTP) solution, provides the following advantages:
- Fast, efficient, and reliable transfer protocol provides quick return on investment in terms of man hours, data leak prevention and courier costs.
- Leverage your existing network, reducing or eliminating the need for a CDN and its associated cost.
- Fine-grained Bandwidth Controls, allow you to quickly assign more bandwidth where it is needed.
- Entire file transfer platform built by FileCatalyst means that all file transfer components will be compatible with each other. This will allow you to spend less time tracking compatibility problems on your network.
- Industry-standard encryption using AES and SSL.
- Support multiple file transfer protocols within a single server application, including FTP, SFTP, FTPS
- Wide variety of authentication options including: Active Directory, OpenLDAP, PAM, SSO or external database.
- Platform agnostic: all parties transfer files using the same technology same tools, regardless of operating system or browser.
- It's all about the tools. Our small light weight client deployment options reduce complexity and provide a lot of flexibility to build a sophisticated CDN
- Comprehensive SDK for Java, .NET, C++, SOAP and Java Applets will let you quickly build custom file transfer applications.
- Flexible licensing will let you deploy new servers in minutes.
- Remote administration will let you control all your servers from a central location.
- Global Monitoring with FileCatalyst Central, allows for global visibility and central configuration of all file transfer activities. The built-in reporting and live monitoring ensures that your IP network is always fully utilized.
- Single point of contact for all your file transfer questions and for technical support.
Who We Serve: