Archive for the ‘Events’ Category

The effect of digital technology adoption in the oil and gas industry

Tuesday, July 15th, 2014
A recent article by CIO UK points out how digital technology is rising exponentially in the oil and gas sector. From seismic imaging to e-learning, 80% of senior executives in the industry believe digital advancements have revolutionized how they work. The remaining 20% believe digital technology has had a tangible impact. No matter who you […]

NAB Show 2013 Wrap Up: Exciting Announcements and New Releases for the Digital Media Industry!

Tuesday, April 16th, 2013
Last week, the FileCatalyst Team attended NAB Show in Las Vegas. This was a great show with many new, exciting technologies announced (including our own new FileCatalyst Central and FileCatalyst Direct releases) breathing new life into the constantly evolving digital media industry. Along with showcasing our latest FileCatalyst Central and FileCatalyst Direct releases offering extended […]

FileCatalyst at NAB – Unveiling our Latest Product Releases and Showcasing the Fastest Media File Transfers

Friday, April 5th, 2013
Next week the FileCatalyst Team will be heading to Las Vegas for the always entertaining and informative NAB Show. Bringing together approximately 100,000 digital media professionals the NAB Show is the essential industry event for creative inspiration and next-generation technologies to help breathe new life into content. The FileCatalyst Team will be at Booth SL13013 […]

FileCatalyst at BVE: Showcasing the fastest file transfers in broadcast

Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
Coming up next week, FileCatalyst will be traveling across the pond to attend the UK essential broadcast and technology event: BVE 2013, in London from February 26 to 28. This show showcases a comprehensive selection of products, services and technologies for taking content from conception to consumption, showcasing technologies and services for the production, post […]

FileCatalyst NAB 2012 Wrap-up

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012
The 2012 NAB Show took place last week from the 16th to the 19th. The show had a good atmosphere, energy levels were high, and it turned out to be a great success for the company. Here are a few of the things I found notable about this year: 10 Gbps transfers We knew going […]

FileCatalyst at GTEC 2011

Tuesday, October 11th, 2011
GTEC is Canada's government technology event. Thousands of visitors from both the public and private sectors will be at GTEC to learn about the technologies at play within the government, as well as emerging technologies which may soon become a part of the government's technology landscape. FileCatalyst has been deployed in a number of government […]

FileCatalyst at InterOp NY 2011

Friday, September 23rd, 2011
FileCatalyst will be in New York at the Javits Centre from Oct 3–7, showcasing the lastest advances in our technology. Come visit us at booth 603 and we'll be happy to answer all your questions or provide a demonstration. While showing our technology, we will be focusing specifically on: 10 Gbps transfers in the Enterprise. […]