Unlimi-Tech to Showcase FileCatalyst’s Fastest File Transfers in Media and New Mobile Capabilities at NAB 2013
April 5, 2013—Unlimi-Tech Software, Inc., a pioneer in managed file transfers and the creator of FileCatalyst, the world's leading accelerated file transfer solution, will be showcasing the fastest file transfers available in media and entertainment at the upcoming NAB Show, taking place from April 8 to 11 in Las Vegas, NV.
At booth SL13013 Unlimi-Tech will showcase demonstrations of FileCatalyst, their accelerated and managed file transfer software platform, enabling the transfer of large format media assets at up to 10 Gbps. Unlimi-Tech will also unveil the latest updates to the FileCatalyst Direct and FileCatalyst Central v3.2 release, making the world’s fastest file transfer technology even more accessible in unprecedented and innovative ways for the media industry.FileCatalyst Central v3.2 features:
- Ability to completely monitor and control FileCatalyst nodes using any mobile device, with web based control panels optimized for iPads and other tablets.
- Mobile device capability to remotely initiate point to point file transfers from FileCatalyst HotFolder to FileCatalyst Server locations.
- System administrator may manage entire deployment from anywhere via tablet, with capabilities identical to traditional desktop machines.
- Extensive new API capabilities, further expanding integration possibilities for workflow providers.
- Advanced REST API, enabling the control all aspects of the FileCatalyst Server and HotFolder software.
- Extension of the FileCatalyst Android application, allowing large media files to be sent to any email address through its tight integration with FileCatalyst Workflow.
FileCatalyst Direct v3.2 features:
With a focus on extended mobile capabilities and enhanced integration features, the FileCatalyst Central and FileCatalyst Direct v3.2 releases set the tone for the continued evolution of file transfer. “FileCatalyst is simple, powerful and feature rich. With the excellent support from FileCatalyst team, we managed to cut short our development time in half.” says Anoop Thomas, Director of Technology at Empress Media, Inc., a FileCatalyst integration partner.
"We are excited to bring unparalleled access to accelerated file transfer here at NAB." says Chris Bailey, CEO at Unlimi-Tech. "Our new product offerings reflect recent industry shifts including increased mobile device use in workflow and management processes, the transition to HD and 4K resolutions, and how back end systems are controlled and managed today.”
About Unlimi-Tech Software
Located in Ottawa, Canada, Unlimi-Tech Software is the creator of FileCatalyst, the world's leading accelerated file transfer solution. Founded in 2000, the company has more than a thousand customers in media & entertainment, energy & mining, gaming and printing, including many Fortune 500 companies as well as military and government organizations. FileCatalyst is a software platform designed to accelerate and manage file transfers securely and reliably. FileCatalyst is immune to the effects that latency and packet loss have on traditional file transfer methods like FTP, HTTP or CIFS. Global organizations use FileCatalyst to solve issues related to file transfer, including content distribution, file sharing and offsite backups.
To learn more visit: www.filecatalyst.com